The pros at Decorative Concrete Surfaces in Los Angeles are ready to take on your garage floor project. Our 40 years in the decorative concrete industry has earned us our reputation for quality service. We are licensed, bonded and insured so you know that you are in good hands. Our team of seasoned pros has mastered the techniques and methods in decorative concrete installations. And we use only superior quality materials and products for your satisfaction. Get the results you want for your concrete surfaces today!
Garage Floor Coatings: Epoxy & Polyurea Polyaspartic
The two most popular floor coatings for garage floors are epoxy and polyurea. Both are resinous coatings and offer protection from stains, chemicals, grease, and normal wear and tear. Here are the defining qualities of each:
- Available in a variety of thickness degrees
- Maximum adhesion to well prepared concrete
- Adhesions make it ideal for resurfacing concrete floors
- Offers impact resistance with the right thickness
Polyurea Polyaspartic Floor Coating
- Absorbs impact better than epoxy floors
- Offers resistance from abrasions
- Offers chemical resistance
- Stable under UV light
Some of the best reasons why we highly recommend resurfacing floors:
- It can get pretty tiring looking at the same old driveway everyday. A driveway concrete staining, for example, can help update the look of the surface almost instantly. This is a huge contributing factor for improving curb appeal.
- Whether a property is for sale or not, a resurfaced driveway can help increase its resale value. Buyers love homes that are ready to use. More so if it is decorative and highly attractive.
Coatings also resist damage from gas, oil and other chemicals.
- Concrete overlay solutions can also be beautiful, customized works of art. A variety of textures, colors, and patterns are available, so you can have a surface that complements your personal style, your house or even your car.
Epoxy garage flooring or polyurea polyaspartic-coated floors are easier to clean and maintain because water and dirt stay on the surface, ready to be swept or wiped off.
Request a Free Estimate
Garage Floor Epoxy Installation
Concrete sealing a garage floor with epoxy or polyurea polyaspartic coatings requires the skill and expertise of an experienced concrete contractor. Here is a brief look at the installation process:
- Step 1: The surface is prepared, starting with a cleanup. Any existing overlay is removed. If needed, the surface undergoes a minor grinding to make the coating adhere more effectively.
- Step 2: The first coating is poured and spread onto the surface evenly with a roller brush.
- Step 3: Colorful chip floors are made by adding multicolored acrylic paint chips or quartz aggregate on the base coating.
- Step 4: A top coating is applied to keep the paint chips in place.
Want to learn more about our premium flooring Los Angeles, CA finishes? Call (323) 319-5230 today!
Decorative Concrete Surfaces is LA’s trusted concrete company. Forty years of commercial and residential resurfacing experience and service are backed by our A+ Better Business Bureau ranking and our many loyal residential and industrial clients. Whether your new garage needs a decorative lift, or you want to disguise imperfections in old concrete with a classy makeover, we have the skills and expertise to exceed your expectations.
Learn more about our premium coatings. Call or email us at for a free in-home consultation and quote. We service Woodland Hills, Santa Clarita, Sherman Oaks, and other surrounding areas.
Your questions matter and we make sure that we provide accurate and helpful information to all. Let us guide you on your journey to acquiring more stunning, more functional, and safer concrete surfaces, be it for your LA home or a commercial space you own. When it comes to concrete resurfacing, refinishing, and repair, we are the name to trust.