The pros at Decorative Concrete Surfaces are ready to take on your garage floor project. Our 40 years in the decorative concrete industry has earned us our reputation for quality service. We are a team of concrete driveway contractors in Los Angeles licensed, bonded and insured so you know that you are in good hands. Our team of seasoned pros has mastered the techniques and methods in decorative concrete installations. And we use only superior quality materials and products for your satisfaction. Get the results you want for your concrete surfaces today!
Garage Floor Coatings: Epoxy Coating & Polyurea Polyaspartic
The two most popular floor coatings for garage floor Los Angeles are epoxy floors coating and polyurea polyaspartic coating. Both are easy to clean, resinous coatings and offer protection from stains, chemicals, grease, and normal wear and tear. Here are the defining qualities of each:
Epoxy Flooring Garage
- Epoxy flooring is available in a variety of thickness degrees
- Maximum adhesion to well prepared concrete
- Adhesions make it ideal for resurfacing concrete floors
- Epoxy Flooring Los Angeles offers impact resistance with the right thickness
Polyurea Polyaspartic Floor Coating
- Absorbs impact better than epoxy floors
- Offers resistance from abrasions
- Offers chemical resistance
- Stable under UV light
- Polyaspartic garage floors cost more but offers more protection.
Why we Recommend Resurfacing by Residential Concrete Contractors in Los Angeles
Request a FREE Estimate
Get a Fast FREE Quote
Epoxy Garage Flooring Los Angeles Installation
Concrete sealing a garage floor with epoxy floor coatings or polyurea polyaspartic coatings requires the skill and expertise of an experienced concrete flooring contractor. Here is a brief look at the installation process:
- Step 1: The surface is prepared, starting with a cleanup. Any existing overlay is removed. If needed, the surface undergoes a minor grinding to make the coating adhere more effectively.
- Step 2: The first coating is poured and spread onto the surface evenly with a roller brush.
- Step 3: Colorful chip floors are made by adding multicolored acrylic paint chips or quartz aggregate on the base coating.
- Step 4: A top coating is applied to keep the paint chips in place.
Want to learn more about our premium flooring Los Angeles, CA finishes? Call (323) 319-5230 today!
Decorative Concrete Surfaces is a trusted concrete company for your concrete driveway contractors Los Angeles. Forty years of commercial and residential resurfacing experience and service are backed by our A+ Better Business Bureau ranking and our many loyal residential and industrial clients. Whether your new garage needs a decorative lift, or you want to disguise imperfections in old concrete with a classy makeover, we concrete floor coating contractors have the skills and expertise to exceed your expectations.
Learn more about our premium coatings. Call or email us at for a free in-home consultation and quote. We service Woodland Hills, Santa Clarita, Sherman Oaks, and other surrounding areas.