From North Valley to South Los Angeles, home and business owners want their garage floors, patios, driveways, interior floors, and sidewalks to be safe, functional, and attractive. When faced with a broken, worn, cracked, chipped, or flaking surface, only superior concrete pool deck, patio or driveway repair will do. It is important to seek the expertise of a Los Angeles Concrete Repair Contractor for effective and long-lasting solutions.
What Can Damage Concrete Floors?
There are many factors that can cause damage to Los Angeles surfaces. Knowing exactly what the cause of the damage makes it easier to determine the appropriate solution for it. Here are some of the most common causes:
- Old concrete – No matter how durable concrete is, it can become brittle and weak in time.
- Temperature changes – Cement surfaces exposed to freeze-thaw cycles, rain, and extreme heat are more prone to damage.
- Faulty construction techniques – Sloppy or improper subgrade compaction can cause cement surfaces to crack or become uneven.
- Erosion – The natural movement of soil underneath a slab can cause cracks.
- Heavy usage – Constant foot or vehicular traffic can take a toll on surfaces.
Request a Free Estimate
Recommended Repair Options: Concrete Resurfacing & Refinishing
The type of damage present determines the most appropriate methods. Have a professional Los Angeles CA contractor assess the patio, pool deck, driveway, or any cement surface. This way, it could be determined if the damage is only on the surface or deep inside the slab. Here are some concrete repair services and options for surface damage:
- Refinishing – Simply refinishing with durable, decorative sealants or coatings can solve many cosmetic issues. Discoloration and ugly stains can be covered with acid or water-based stains. They come in a variety of colors and can be applied in a custom pattern.
Resurfacing – More serious damage may require complete concrete resurfacing. Stamped concrete overlay, acrylic cement coating, epoxy coating, and polyurea polyaspartic are perfect coatings for repairing cracks, spalling, and flaking, to name a few. The end results, in either case, is a beautiful, strong and safe surface that you can walk on with confidence.
Need a professional concrete contractor to solve your problem? Call (323) 319-5230 now!
Whether you need minor concrete pool deck repair in Los Angeles CA or an epoxy finish for a garage flooring, the skilled experts at Decorative Concrete Surfaces can provide resurfacing, refinishing, concrete restoration Los Angeles, and repair services and durable, industrial coatings for every residential and commercial need. With more than 40 years of service and an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, we can recommend and provide the best overlays, sealants and cosmetic effects to rejuvenate your damaged surfaces. Call us today to learn more about our concrete services. You can also send us an email for more information on our pool deck, driveway and patio repair and refinishing solutions. Free quote!
Your questions matter and we make sure that we provide accurate and helpful information to all. Let us guide you on your journey to acquiring more stunning, more functional, and safer concrete surfaces, be it for your LA home or a commercial space you own. When it comes to concrete resurfacing, refinishing, and repair, we are the name to trust.