Nothing is more appropriate than decorative concrete in Calabasas, CA. The city is known for its luxurious suburbs, mansion, and the celebrities that call it home. However, not all properties have that Hollywood-like appeal. To keep it up-to-date, homeowners don’t even have to spend a fortune. Decorative floors have the appeal and durability of high-end paving materials at a friendly cost.
Decorative Concrete Options
Homeowners would have a blast choosing from the range of concrete solutions available nowadays. Whether it is for outdoor surfaces like the patio or interior floors like in the garage, there is an appropriate coating or overlay for it. Here are the top resurfacing and refinishing options:
- Stamped Overlay – This is a popular choice for outdoor surfaces because of the variety of patterns available for imprinting. The most popular patterns are flagstone, brick, slate, and ashlar.
- Staining – Concrete can be enhanced instantly with stains. Staining floors is a highly recommended option because it retains the existing floor but makes it look like a different one. Homeowners can choose from the semi-translucent acid stains and the opaque water-based stains.
- Sundek Classic Texture – This is an acrylic coating that is sprayed on an old slab and then troweled to create a textured surface. This is perfect for pool decks because of its ability to stay 30% cooler than other decking materials.
- Epoxy Coating – Ideal for garage floors, epoxy is highly resistant to impact, abrasion, staining, and other damages. Although it is just a thin layer on top of concrete, it is durable enough to protect the porous slab underneath from harm.
- Polyurea Polyaspartic Coating – Originally designed for industrial floors, homeowners can rest assure that this coating is made to last for a long time. One great advantage of this coating is that it installs and dries in just a day, making it a perfect choice for urgent flooring projects.
Request a FREE Estimate
Get a Fast FREE Quote
Have decorative concrete ideas? Call an expert now at (818) 332-4803.
Decorative Concrete Surfaces is a premier decorative concrete company that specializes in restoring patios, pool decks, driveways, garage flooring, and more. Our team of professionals is trained and experienced in stamped, stained, and textured surfaces. We are also skilled in working with epoxy and polyurea polyaspartic coatings. If you are interested in upgrading your residential or commercial surfaces in Calabasas, CA, give us a call or send us an email. It would be our pleasure to make your homes a lot more stunning and functional.