When it comes to driveway resurfacing, trust only Decorative Concrete Surfaces. We are a locally owned company serving the Los Angeles area. Licensed, bonded and insured for your security. With over 40 years of experience in improving concrete surfaces, you know that you are in good hands. We provide services and solutions for residential and commercial establishments. Our goal is to improve the style and function of your outdoor and indoor concrete surfaces. Get in touch with us today to consult with a resurfacing expert.
Common Concrete Driveway Problems and Repair Solutions
Cracks are the most common problems encountered by any concrete surface. On a driveway, it is often caused by vehicular traffic, exposure to climatic changes, and old age. When the top layer of the concrete driveway breaks and becomes loose, this is called spalling. The weak surface disintegrates, causing bits of concrete to spall off. Cracks can easily be fixed with a filler especially if it is just a small one. For larger cracks, it may need more extensive repairs. Popular but inexpensive repair solutions to concrete driveway issues include driveway resurfacing and refinishing.
Benefits of Driveway Repair, Stain, Resealing & Refinishing
There are a variety of solutions for a driveway makeover. However, most are quite on the expensive side of the scale. Sometimes, the affordable options provide more perks than their pricey counterparts. Here are some of the most notable features of a resurfacing:
- Updated Look – It can get pretty tiring looking at the same old driveway everyday. A driveway concrete staining, for example, can help update the look of the surface almost instantly. This is a huge contributing factor for improving curb appeal.
- Higher Value – Whether a property is for sale or not, a resurfaced driveway can help increase its resale value. Buyers love homes that are ready to use. More so if it is decorative and highly attractive.
- Long-lasting – A durable layer of stamped overlay or acrylic coating plus driveway resealing can help improve the lifespan of the surface. Think of the new surface as a highly durable protective layer that keeps the existing slab underneath last longer.
- Quick Installation – Compared to installing other paving materials like brick, natural stone, or pavers, it takes less time to resurface. It is also less invasive than having to take out the old slab and then pouring a new layer of fresh cement.
- Eco-friendly – Retaining the existing slab lessens carbon footprint produced from manufacturing cement products. Plus, you won’t have to deal with the concrete waste that needs to go to the landfill.
Request a Free Estimate
Concrete Overlay Driveway Installation Cost
The cost of a concrete driveway, when it comes to repairs and makeovers, is less expensive than a complete replacement. The exact rate cannot be determined because there are several factors that could affect the total cost for each concrete driveway, some of which are:
- Size or length of the driveway
- Level of surface preparation required
- The type of driveway repair, resurfacing, or refinishing method used
Additional services such as custom scoring, concrete staining, etc.
Call a Los Angeles Concrete Driveway Restoration Expert! Dial (323) 319-5230.
The trusted company offers a variety of concrete finishing products with features to meet every need. Our concrete contractors in Los Angeles, Decorative Concrete Surfaces, provides commercial and residential clients the quality resurfacing and sealing services that help their homes and businesses stand out. We have more than four decades of experience in resurfacing and enhancement as well as a coveted A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. Want to know more about troweled concrete finish and concrete stamped driveway designs? We’d love to discuss them with you. Need to know our prices? We’ll give you a free quote.
Your questions matter and we make sure that we provide accurate and helpful information to all. Let us guide you on your journey to acquiring more stunning, more functional, and safer concrete surfaces, be it for your LA home or a commercial space you own. When it comes to concrete resurfacing, refinishing, and repair, we are the name to trust.