When it comes to upscale communities, Woodland Hills, California is worth mentioning. Homes can look upscale, too, without having to spend an outrageous amount of money. How? With decorative concrete Woodland Hills CA solutions, of course! Concrete floors need not look old, plain, and boring. Homeowners would be glad to know that there are ways to acquire stunning but sensible floors, both indoors and out.
Benefits of Decorative Concrete Surfaces
Decorative concrete floors and outdoor surfaces have gained popularity among homeowners because of the wondrous benefits it provides, such as:
- Appealing – The beautiful concrete overlays and coatings make old concrete look more eye-catching. Concrete stamping adds patterns and designs on an otherwise plain concrete overlay. Concrete stains adds vibrancy and character to gray concrete. Acrylic concrete coatings adds a stucco-effect ideal for outdoor use. Epoxy and polyurea polyaspartic defies the traditional greasy garage floors with decorative stains and paint chips.
- Durable – As long as the overlay or coating is installed properly, decorative concrete is incredibly durable. A top layer of protective sealer, especially on a decorative concrete stain, will make it even more long-lasting.
- Low-maintenance – Compared to other flooring and paving materials, overlays and coatings are a lot easier to clean and maintain. Stamped concrete, for example, gives the illusion of several units placed together into a pattern but it is just one continuous layer all throughout. Therefore, one does not need to worry about dirt or weed in between pieces.
- Economical – Decorative concrete is a more practical alternative to a new floor installation because it makes use of existing concrete slabs. As long as the old concrete surface is structurally sound, a resurfacing would be a very sensible method of improving its look and function.
- Environment-friendly – The mere fact that decorative overlays and coatings are applied on existing concrete, it goes to show that it helps reduce concrete waste being thrown in landfills.
Get these benefits and more with decorative concrete! Call (818) 332-4803 now!
Enjoy the comforts of home even more with decorative concrete floors and outdoor surfaces brought to you by Decorative Concrete Surfaces. We have been in the concrete industry for over 30 years, long enough to have the knowledge and know-how to take floors to a whole new level of quality, sophistication, and functionality. We specialize in both residential and commercial locations in the Woodland Hills, CA area. Call now!