Ventura County may have an under-the-radar charm but it is a great place to enjoy the sun and waves. People who live in this humble haven make sure that their homes are beautiful enough to make daily experiences something to look forward to. What better way to beautify homes than to upgrade concrete floors? They may just be something one walks on but it is amazing how it can totally impact the overall look and function of a home, be it indoors or out. Economical decorative concrete Ventura County solutions are now available in this beautiful county in California.
Decorative Concrete Resurfacing Ideas
Some decorative concrete contractors have a tendency to push for a trending option but it is important for homeowners to be firm about what they want. There are various decorative concrete solutions out there but not all of them would appropriately satisfy the specific needs of homeowners, be it for a decorative concrete patio, pool deck, driveway, or any interior floor. But to give customers an idea of what are available and affordable, here are some of the best options for a concrete resurfacing project:
- Stamped Concrete Overlay – This is one of the most popular options for decorative concrete floors because it is designed to mimic a more high end flooring material, such as flagstone, slate, herringbone patterns, cobblestone, and more. This decorative concrete overlay is applied on top of an existing concrete slab and then stamped and stained, if desired, to complete the look.
- Concrete Staining – For a sound concrete floor, a decorative concrete stain can be applied to improve its color and make it look more appealing. There are water-based and acid-based stains that produce different results individually. The stain, after it has dried, is then topped off with a decorative concrete sealer to further enhance and protect it from damage and fading.
- Sundek Classic Texture – This is an acrylic-based spray texture system ideal for outdoor surfaces like patios, pool decks, and driveways. This coating is sprayed on existing concrete floors, trowelled to break it down, then colored based on customer preference. This is popular because of its ability to stay 30 to 40 percent cooler than other paving materials.
- Epoxy Floor Coating – Garage and basement floors would definitely benefit from an epoxy decorative concrete flooring because it is known for its resistance to impact, stains, abrasion, and other damages that such floors are often exposed to.
- Polyurea Polyaspartic Coating – An alternative to epoxy flooring, this coating is often used in tough environments, such as factories, warehouses, and other industrial setups. Although more expensive than epoxy, this can be installed both indoors and out, and in whatever temperature or weather.
Want the Best Decorative Concrete Contractor Ventura County? Call (323) 319-5230!
Getting the best decorative concrete finishes relies on the experience and expertise of the contractor you work with. Give Decorative Concrete Surfaces a call or send us an email. Our 30 years experience as a decorative concrete contractor is proof that we are committed to help homeowners in improving the look and function of their floors. We have the manpower and the right decorative concrete supplies needed to satisfy your needs and go beyond your expectations. Let us be your first choice, call or email us today!