As the eighth largest city in the Los Angeles county, Torrance CA is known for its safe neighborhoods. More than being safe against crime, it is also important to make it safe from slips and falls. That is one of the best features of decorative concrete services in Torrance CA. But aside from being a safe method of repairing floors, decorative concrete resurfacing is also an economical way to level up the aesthetics and designs of floors, be it indoors or out.
Top Decorative Concrete Ideas
Residential and commercial floors used to have different specifications, especially when it comes to materials. Decorative concrete coatings and overlays, however, are applicable for both settings. There is a wide range of choices, including:
- Stained Concrete – Concrete stains are popular to those looking for a simple and easy floor makeover. Staining concrete floors do not require a new concrete pour, which means floor owners get to revive their current slabs and give it a look that’s classy and vibrant, whether it is an acid or water-based stain. Colors can range from single to multiple, whichever is most appropriate.
- Stamped Concrete – For floors with ugly blemishes and minor damage, topping the surface with a stamped concrete overlay is highly recommended. It is both economical and decorative, thanks to the variety of stamp patterns available. It can look like brick, flagstone, slate, concrete pavers, and more.
- Epoxy Flooring – Epoxy is a two-part material popular for use on garage and basement floors. This material, after days of curing, hardens to a stain-resistant surface that is durable enough to endure use and abuse.
- Polyurea Polyaspartic – Although more pricey than epoxy, this is a durable material that can be installed and made ready for use in a day. It used to be applied on industrial floors where usage can be quite damaging. Polyurea is resistant to impact, stains, foot and vehicular traffic, and more.
- Sundek Classic Texture – This textured concrete coating is ideal for use on decks. It provides a pool deck with the texture it requires to maintain good traction even when wet. Also, it is able to stay a lot cooler underfoot than most materials, even after staying under the sunlight for hours.
Call (323) 319-5230 now and work with an expert decorative concrete contractor!
Do you have great ideas for reviving your floors? We would love to help you make it a reality. We are the leading decorative concrete contractor in the Torrance, California area. Looking for someone experienced? We have been in the industry for over 30 years. Looking for expertise and top quality results? Decorative Concrete Surfaces has a well-trained team of installers. For all your decorative concrete Torrance CA needs, give us a call or send us an email!