Ranked as one of the safest cities in the United States, Thousand Oaks, California is definitely an ideal location for a home. To maximize the living experience, the home itself should also be an ideal abode. This includes all aspects of a home, including the floors. Costs are not such a problem in remodeling ugly and damaged concrete surfaces, be it indoor or out. Decorative concrete Thousand Oaks CA resurfacing and refinishing solutions are the rave nowadays. Why? Read on to find out.
Perks of Decorative Concrete Floors
First of all, it provides a wide range of decorative options. Homeowners may choose to stamp concrete with patterns. Color may also be added through staining. With the variety of design options, floor owners would be surprised at how affordable it is compared to most paving materials. The secret behind is that it uses the existing floor, applies a thin, new layer of an overlay, and then customized. This means the old concrete slab is preserved, making it such an eco-friendly method. The concrete overlays or coatings used are durable enough to protect the concrete underneath while being resistant to impact, stains, discoloration, and more.
Decorative Concrete Solutions
- Stamped Concrete Overlay – Patterns are imprinted on this overlay, mimicking other paving materials, such as brick, natural stone, and more.
- Stained Concrete – Acid or water-based staining concrete floors give it an instant makeover, all thanks to the variety of hues stains come in.
- Sundek Classic Texture – This is a spray texture system that produces a stucco-like surface, perfect for outdoor use. It is also ideal for walking barefoot on the pool deck because it is 30% cooler than other materials.
- Epoxy Flooring – Although temperature-sensitive, epoxy coating is a highly recommended material for garage floors. It is quite durable and resistant to most types of floor damage.
- Polyurea Polyaspartic – A fast-drying alternative to epoxy, this material can be used on both indoor and outdoor concrete surfaces.
Work with an expert decorative concrete contractor. Call (323) 319-5230 today.
Want decor magazine quality concrete floors? Decorative Concrete Surfaces can help you with that. We have been doing concrete repair, resurfacing, and refinishing jobs in Thousand Oaks, CA and other nearby areas for over 40 years now. Our team of professional installers are regularly trained and updated to ensure impeccable results every time. We want nothing more than to provide outstanding decorative concrete Thousand Oaks CA services to both residential and commercial properties. Give us a call for more info on designs and costs.