In 2006, Santa Clarita, CA was ranked 18th by Money Magazine as the top 100 places to live in, and for a good reason. The neighborhoods are well-planned, the weather is ideal, and it has maintained its suburban beauty despite the increase of its population and being regarded as an edge city. It is common to see beautiful home designs with great curb appeal. If you have great ideas for upgrading your home to make it more worthy of a spot in Santa Clarita, there are luxurious options that do not cost a fortune. We at Decorative Concrete Surfaces offer top quality decorative concrete resurfacing services for both residential and commercial properties.
Decorative Concrete Trends
Although concrete is considered as one of the oldest floor materials, it is still highly recommended nowadays. It is our mission to enhance existing concrete floors on patios, pool decks, garages, basements, and more. The great thing about decorative concrete is that you have several options to choose from. From patterns to colors to the type of application, you would definitely find something that suits your style and needs. Here are some of the trending decorative concrete options that we offer:
- Stamped Concrete Overlay – This is a great alternative to installing expensive stone, pavers, brick, or tile. Why? It looks just as great but costs a lot less expensive than the real thing. There is a wide range of stamp patterns to choose from so you can easily select the customized look you want.
- Stained Concrete – Staining concrete floors is a quick way to liven up old boring surfaces. You can go with an acid stain, which produces more random and unique designs on the floor, or you could choose a water-based stain if you want bolder tones and a more consistent look.
- Sundek Classic Texture – This is an acrylic textured concrete coating that can be customized to match your home’s current style and theme. It is ideal for pool decks because it is cool to the feet, slip-resistant, and durable.
- Epoxy Floors – Who says garage floors don’t deserve special treatment? This can help increase the durability and strength of your garage surface while making it a lot more attractive and easier to maintain. This is also great for commercial spaces.
- Polyurea Polyaspartic – For those who want their floors resurfaced ASAP, this is a great option. This durable and stain-resistant coating sets and dries in just 24 hours. It was originally used fort industrial floors but can now be installed in residential spaces as well.
Work with an Expert Decorative Concrete Santa Clarita CA Contractor
Decorative Concrete Surfaces is an A+ BBB rated decorative concrete contractor in the Santa Clarita and other surrounding areas in LA. Our 30+ years of experience in the business is enough to make us confident that we have what it takes to make your floor upgrade dreams a reality. Need more detailed information? Please do not hesitate to give us a call at (323) 319-5230 or send us an email. We also give estimates FAST and FREE!