One of the gems found in LA is Reseda. It is a town named after the fragrant plant Mignonette’s scientific name: Reseda Odorata. Although struck by strong earthquakes twice in the past, home and business owners have stood back up on their feet, stronger than before. Although some have already remodeled their homes which were damaged by those earthquakes, some held on to their concrete floors despite the little cracks and holes on them. Isn’t it about time to update both indoor and outdoor floors? Decorative concrete in Reseda CA has provided homeowners with an affordable option to help erase the tracks of terrible disasters past.
Decorative Concrete Coatings & Overlays
- Stamped Concrete Overlay – This decorative concrete overlay can be made to look just like about any high-end paving material, such as brick, flagstone, and slate. It is a perfect solution for patios, pool decks, driveways, front entryways, sidewalks, pathways, and more.
- Stained Concrete – Staining concrete floors is one of the simplest yet decorative methods out there. Acid stains create a chemical reaction responsible for mottled effects and varying shades. Water-based stains produce more consistent colors.
- Sundek Classic Texture – This is a textured concrete and acrylic coating that is sprayed onto a concrete surface and then knocked down with a trowel. This is perfect for use on outdoor surfaces such as the pool deck because of its slip-resistant and heat-reflective features.
- Epoxy Flooring – This is a two-part material coated onto concrete surfaces to make it resistant to impact, heavy foot traffic, abrasion, and other damages. This is a popular choice for garage and basement floors.
- Polyurea Polyaspartic – Originally developed for use on industrial floors, polyurea polyaspartic became available for residential use due to the demand for a quick floor update. This fast-drying coating can be installed and cured in the same day
Interested in decorative concrete coatings? Call (323) 319-5230 today.
Cracks and holes on the concrete floor are not natural. Before it gets worse, might as well deal with it now. Decorative Concrete Surfaces can help you with that. We have been in the Reseda concrete business for over 30 years now. We specialize in resurfacing and refinishing concrete patios, pool decks, driveways, interior floors, commercial flooring, and more. Do you have any questions about design, patterns, lifespan, and the like? Give us a call and we’ll give you answers. Want to know how much it would cost? We’ll give you a free quote.