Pomona Valley in LA is known for its urban yet mellow lifestyle, as compared to other areas. Named after the Roman Goddess of Fruit, the city is also one of the most fruitful areas where people love to live and enjoy the great outdoor weather. Along with this great weather is the need to have a property that not only looks pleasant, but functions well, too. Fortunately, there are decorative concrete Pomona services available to recreate concrete floors into something more than just a walking surface.
Decorative Concrete Solutions
Whether it is for a residential or commercial property, it is important to have an idea of what flooring is desired before actually considering to hire decorative concrete contractors. A decorative concrete patio, for example, will involve a lot of factors like color, pattern, design, and function. For a brief guide on decorative concrete resurfacing options, here are some of the most ideal solutions:
- Stained Concrete – A decorative concrete stain is probably one of the simplest and easiest ways to enhance a concrete floor. However, despite the simplicity and ease of application, the results are amazingly satisfactory. Homeowners can choose from acid stains or water-based stains, depending on the results being aimed for. A decorative concrete sealer needs to be applied on a stained surface to keep the color from fading prematurely and to enhance the color further.
- Stamped Concrete Overlay – When it comes to decorative concrete floors, stamping is the most popular, especially for patios, pool decks, and other outdoor walking surfaces. Decorative concrete stamps come in a wide range of patterns, either to replicate a more high-end floor or to create a design that would match a home’s exterior style.
- Epoxy Flooring – Everyone knows that one of the most used and abused part of a house is the garage floor. A decorative concrete flooring may not be something one would actually consider but there is a solution that is durable, functional, and absolutely stunning. Epoxy is one of the toughest decorative concrete coatings because it is resistant to impact, stains, abrasion, and more.
- Polyurea Polyaspartic – Like epoxy, this decorative concrete overlay is often used on concrete floors that have to go through tremendous usage and heavy foot traffic. Meant for industrial surfaces, a Polyurea Polyaspartic decorative concrete floor is highly ideal for garages, showrooms, car dealerships, factories, warehouses, and the likes.
- Sundek Classic Texture – When it comes to pool decks and patios, the Sundek Classic Texture is highly recommended because of its slip-resistant texture and durability, especially when exposed to harsh outdoor weather. For pool decks, this provides a cooler surface underfoot because it reflects UV rays instead of absorb it.
Call (323) 319-5230 for all your decorative concrete needs!
Interested in decorative concrete finishes, coatings, or overlays? Then Decorative Concrete Surfaces is the right company to hire! We are a professional decorative concrete contractor with over 30 fruitful years of enhancing and upgrading patios, pool decks, driveways, garage floors, interior floors, and more, both for residential and commercial locations in the Pomona, LA area. We have the manpower and decorative concrete supplies to make each and every project a success.