Famous for its Rose Parade, the city of Pasadena, California is one of the most beautiful places in the state. It boasts of a rich culture and masterful architectural structures. Beautiful homes here are made with such craftsmanship that some of the old ones provide home tours to locals and tourists alike. To maintain the quality of homes, decorative concrete Pasadena CA solutions are made available for all types of concrete surfaces, both indoors and out. Decorative flooring not only exudes visually appealing designs, it also makes existing concrete floors more durable, slip-resistant, and economical without causing any harm to the environment.
Top Decorative Concrete Solutions
- Stamped Concrete Overlay. Plain concrete floors are not necessarily eye-catching. Outdoor concrete surfaces, for example, could help improve curb appeal with stamped concrete patterns. The application process involves a concrete overlay spread out onto the patio, pool deck, or driveway. The surface is then imprinted with a pattern using a concrete stamp mat.
- Stained Concrete. Concrete staining is a great way of adding color to plain concrete. In the past, painting the concrete was the popular option. However, it peels off and fades in time. Stains, on the other hand, stays put. Acid stained concrete has color until past the surface because acid stains penetrate deeper than water-based types. It creates random effects and colors, whereas water-based stains create more consistent and pronounced hues.
- Sundek Classic Texture. This acrylic concrete coating is perfect for use outdoors because it stays up to 30% cooler than most paving materials. This textured concrete coating would be a great option for homes in Pasadena where summers could get really hot. Walking barefoot on pool decks is more comfortable. Rolling up on the driveway won’t cause hot tire pickup.
- Epoxy Flooring. Garages, where concrete abuse is at its worst, would definitely benefit from an epoxy flooring. This two-part material helps make the surface of a concrete floor more durable and resistant to impact, abrasion, scratches, and stains. It is also a lot easier to clean, thanks to its smooth and non-porous surface.
- Polyurea Polyaspartic. An alternative to epoxy flooring, polyurea polyaspartic was originally developed for use on industrial floors. It is extremely tough and resistant to damage. The higher upfront cost of this material is due to its super durability and its quick-drying feature. It only requires a day to install, cure, and be ready for use.
Want to make your decorative concrete ideas come true? Call us now at (323) 319-5230.
Decorative Concrete Surfaces has been in the concrete industry for over 40 years. We specialize in decorative concrete resurfacing and refinishing services for both residential and commercial locations in Pasadena, CA. Have you seen any interesting floors in a decor magazine lately? Tell us about it. We may have a more affordable alternative that does not compromise durability and aesthetics. Call us or send us an email now.