Long Beach is well-known for being the Aquatic Capital of America because of the abundance of water hugging the area. The great outdoor weather and the calm seas makes it an ideal spot for families and friends to gather and have outdoor water fun. It is also because of the accessible waters and calm outdoor weather that more and more people are preferring to live in this great city. Along with this desire comes also the desire to have a proper place to live in. What better way to improve a property but to enhance its walking surfaces with decorative concrete floors? It is for this reason that decorative concrete Long Beach, LA services have become available for both residential and commercial customers.
Decorative Concrete Coatings and Overlays
Concrete is the most traditional paving material in the country and almost anywhere in the world. It was, however, not considered as a decorative product but more of a base material for a decorative material. However, because of the need for more affordable decorative concrete solutions, coatings and overlays have been developed to enhance the look and function of almost any concrete floor. Be it a decorative concrete patio, pool deck, driveway, or what not, here are the most ideal decorative concrete finishes in Long Beach, Los Angeles today:
- Stamped Concrete – Instead of installing more high-end materials on floors, why not replicate its look with decorative concrete stamps? It is easier, more economical, and easier to maintain. This decorative concrete flooring is ideal for use on driveways, patios, pool decks, and other outdoor floors.
- Stained Concrete – A decorative concrete stain is ideal for those who want to add color to their plain gray concrete floors. It can be fully customized with a water-based stain or for those interested in the element of surprise, acid stains will bring out random hues and patterns that are absolutely gorgeous and elegant-looking. Topped off with a decorative concrete sealer, this is guaranteed to last long.
- Sundek Classic Texture – This decorative concrete floor texture spray system is trowelled down manually to create a textured surface that looks great on any outdoor floor, like pool decks. It is slip-resistant, cool to the touch, and aesthetically pleasing.
- Epoxy Flooring – Ideal for garages and basements, epoxy is a decorative concrete overlay that is strong and tough against stains, impact, abrasion, heavy foot traffic, and more. Dust stays on top of it so it is easier to clean and maintain than most garage floor materials.
- Polyurea Polyaspartic – Probably one of the most durable paving materials ever, one more thing that makes this coating ideal is its quick-dry feature. It can be installed, set, and dried in as little as a day. Perfect for immediate repairs or upgrades.
Work with an Expert Decorative Concrete Contractor! Call (323) 319-5230 today!
When it comes to reliable decorative concrete contractors, Decorative Concrete Surfaces is the name to trust. We are the leading decorative concrete contractor Long Beach serving the areas for over 30 years now. Our commitment to provide the right decorative concrete supplies and services made it possible for use to maintain our A+ BBB rating. Just give us a call or send us an email and we would be more than happy to help you get started with your decorative concrete floor projects!