Concrete floors can be made more durable with decorative concrete resurfacing and refinishing. Epoxy flooring is one of the most popular options because it optimizes the aesthetics and functionality of any indoor concrete surface. Many Los Angeles tourist attractions and industrial buildings rely on epoxy coatings to provide safe and attractive surfaces that resist abrasions. Decorative Concrete Surfaces can create the same durable, attractive surfaces in your own garage, basement or other spaces.
Why Choose Epoxy Coating?
The SunEpoxy system is a perfect choice for areas that are frequently exposed to chemical spills and heavy abuse such as garages, workshops, locker rooms, kitchens and even concrete pool decks or patios. Here are good reasons why:
- It is a tough material, providing seamless concrete sealing, giving moisture, snow, dirt, and other damaging elements from penetrating past the surface.
- It can be applied over cement, cinder block and most other concrete surfaces.
- Installation is less time-consuming and the process is non-invasive.
- Many decorative options are available including solid color epoxy and chip floors. After a basic body coat is spread over the concrete, multi-colored vinyl acrylic paint chips or colored quartz aggregate can be broadcasted over the surface to mimic the appearance of granite or terrazzo.
- Coating a concrete surface with this coating is a more cost-effective option.
- Given their minimal maintenance requirements and high tolerance for foot traffic, they make ideal flooring for industrial and residential kitchens, factories, locker rooms, sports arenas, pool decks and patios
- It can even improve light quality in work areas.
- With this excellent coating, you can rely on a high gloss, non-slip finish that resists impact, heat, and fire.
Interested in installing an epoxy flooring or want to update your old one? Call (323) 319-5230 today.
We know how frustrating it can be having to deal with old and damaged garage floors so we made sure that we are able to provide you with a sound solution. Decorative Concrete Surfaces has provided 40 years of exceptional service to the Los Angeles area. Our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau underscores our high standards in customer care and quality craftsmanship. As LA’s exclusive Sundek installer, we can provide ideal flooring systems and other industrial concrete solutions for both our residential and commercial clients.
To learn more about your garage floor options or to request a quote form, give us a call now. We look forward to hearing from you.